Finding the Vlue Will o` Wisp!?!?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Shibo Ishi`ike, Dec 13, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shibo Ishi`ike

Shibo Ishi`ike New Member

:hump:I got the quest where I'm supposed to get the essence of a rare Blue Will o` Wisp and that I should run into one the Glimmering forest. I have walk all over the forest and haven't seen any except yellow!!:shootme: Is there a specific place they hiding?!?!

2. Mael

Mael New Member

its one of those locations in the map like the forbiden pit, ancient maze, etc... you can get the coordinates in the locations section of this site

3. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

I found a Will O Wisp Essence, and I took it to the bitch that wanted it, I couldnt give it to her

4. Mael

Mael New Member

will o wips are the common ones and its not the one she wants
    forgot the really name
    you can get the coordinates for the loaction in this site ist the one near quintara forgot what was it

5. Spazweez

Spazweez New Member

As noted, there are many varieties of wisp. The particular one required for this quest is called Volar's Wisp. It is blue in color.

I don't know how many places they might be found, but I do know that there are definitely some Volar's Wisps in the Lagoon area (Secret Lagoon? Hidden Lagoon? anyone?). Either in Caladon or north of Caladon in Roseborough, one of the bits of local gossip is about some creepy Lagoon to the north. Head north from Roseborough along the coast and it should pop up on your map. Kill a Volar's Wisp (heck, kill a few), then maybe ice the watery demon things and loot the treasure. Then hit the road. Mission accomplished. :smile:

6. Arathorn

Arathorn New Member

The Volars wisp of essence can be found at thje old lagoon. It's north of Roseborough near the large curve in the map at th eocean side. At the old lagoon go to the north-west and there are 2 volar wisp creatures attacking you. Search the remains for the Volars essence

Our Host!