Find Raven

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by ChaoticChaos, Sep 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

Please people. I know this is stupid but I can't find Raven....anyone here know where i can find her? Only via her can i enter that elven-castle so please HELP ME!!!!!!!! :smile:

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

3. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

like i didn't figure that out....WHERE in quintarra??? I see her nowhere and i have searched out EVERY spot there....i can't get in the castle without her....is this a bug??

4. Camo

Camo New Member

Sheese... directions...

Go West from main enterance, at intersection go North and u'll see her in front of a passage where there are 2 guards and just in case u are lost... that location does not allow u to go into the door unless u speak to Raven.

How the hell did u manage to get lost in a place that is even smaller than Shrouded Hills???

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

6. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

So go west huh? so she is not in front of the ccastle? i mean in front of the castle i see 3 guards.....i am reinstalling the game now and than add the latest patch....than i try again as i think i have a bug...but do tell me is she IN quentarra? or before you go up?

7. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

that;s the problem....there is no raven......i'm serious...i only see three guards.....

8. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

OKay, I notice something about disappearing characters. First, how did you get to Qintarra?

9. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

before i tell you, i just reinstalled the game added the latest patch and still she is nowhere to be seen....

ok you had to do this quest qith the bunny ok? but long before i heard of that i allready killed the bunny so that option's over...than i read you can steal the amulet of myrth and show it to some healer in shrouded hills...but because i am evil i slaughtered whole shrouded hills so that option is alaso gone....than i searched and searched and i ran into the pass, i forgot the name but the pass you have to find to go to quintarra....than i found quintarra....that's what happened....

10. Camo

Camo New Member

friend_al_23 may be right...

The game is so "structured" that if you aren't suppose to be there yet, there are many characters that won't be there until you have completed certain things.

If you found Quintarra by merely wandering around until you stumble upon it, Raven might not be there until the time is right.

11. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

btw friend_al_23

i added you on icq so it's easier talking.....

12. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

well i am suppoased to be there, i talked to longhair and all that...but maybe i shouldn't have killed the bunny or the healer from shrouded hills...maybe indeed you first have to do that before you can talk to raven....if that is so...than i have a BIG problem as i have to start all over....*sigh*

13. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Our Host!