damn boatdealer wont sell me the boat i need hehe

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Fenril, Feb 15, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Fenril

Fenril New Member

I need to go to thanatos and since no captain seems to be willing to take me there i figured this was time for me to purchase a ship in blackroot, but when i address the npc about a boat all i get is the dialog option to depart...the same thing happens with some other character such as trainers or even possible followers but this is whats bugging me the most...any clues on what i should do or on what i need?

2. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

Maybe first go a talk to the people in the inn, to see if they may redirect you to the boatdealer.

3. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Talk to the captain that took you to the isle of despair, he is now at the tavern in blackroot. you will get some different options from him as to how to aquire a boat.

4. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

If the shipbuilder won't sell you the boat and you can't win Teach's back, get him or the Salty Seadrick (spelling?/name?-he's a guy in the same bar) to tell you about String Pete and where he's at. He will give you three quests to do and you get his boat for free! With the shipbuilder problem, it may be that you need to have enough money to buy the boat-50,000. If you got that much, he should be willing to sell the boat. If not you're stuck with the Stringy Pete line.

Our Host!