Caladon

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by darkheart, Sep 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. darkheart

darkheart New Member

Ok, I've played this thing up to level 50 ( Virgil, too ) and I still can't get to Caladon:::sigh:::
    What do I have to do? I can't get across the mountains or from the Glimmering Forest....can't get a boat to go there, either....

TIA

2. daleca

daleca New Member

Read the walk-through or get Prima strat guide

I've been there. I went ahead and bought the manual. You'll find that it comes in handy. It sounds like you just killed things until you leveled up to 50. The manual Gives you a walk-through and even tells you about mentors for your character and which altars to visit in order to get a Super Blessing. I realize it doesn't tell you everything but that is what this site is for. The good news is your character should be able to kill all your opposition. The bad news is you get experience for the quests you do so you could have saved your self some time. Either way good luck.

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

to go to caladon you need the tsen ang quest main plot. after the quintarra falchion affair you go to the hall of records to see where is a guy who wrote a book where the location of the city might be found in the hall of records the you learn that he is in caladon. And then I think you can ask passers by for the direction. then go by boat. You can also get the Negotiations quest from Willisbury that requires you to go to caladon

4. darkheart

darkheart New Member

Quintarra

I rescued the elf, and I've retreived the mithril for the smithy ( still working on the blue essence ), trying to figure out where the murderer is...no mention of a falchion as yet...

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

6. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

You need to get Find Victor Minsk quest to get Caladon mark on your world map. You have to read the book until you come across that name.

Our Host!