Bug Reports!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StarWolf, Sep 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. StarWolf

StarWolf New Member

Is there an official place where I can put down bugs i found in the game, so Troika can actually fix them in the next patch?

For example, you lose your followers after you fight in the Pit on the Isle of Despair... So I had to travel again to the Crash Site and Tarrant to get Magnus & Virgil back (my two followers)

B.t.w. thx for the support on the Kathorn Crystal :wink:

Greetings,
    StarWolf

2. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

I found a cute one last night. After being entangled, I lost 4 speed, even after the spell wore off.

3. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Everytime I go into the passage at Vendigroth Virgil stays outside. He doesn't leave the party (Picture in party screen)or give a warning he just stops there and when I exit the passage he's still there. Also once I got to the thrid floor I saved and quit. When I came back the followers pictures became solid blue rectangles on my screen. Anytime I try and use a vent or a passage it crashes. When I exit the Vendigroth passage I can see Virgil agian, he'll follow me too, but I right click or left click his picture nothing happends. I can still issue commands via the F1-F6 keys or by manually clicking on him in the game window. I should probaly send Troika a zip file of saved games so they can see/fix these because my favorite character is now stuck near the end = /

Our Host!