Bow and Throwing Master quests

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Reo, Sep 7, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Reo

Reo New Member

The ruins of Szabo and K'na Tha....anyone give me some clues about these two places? I keep finding myself not getting anywhere with them. I know in K'na Tha there's suppose to be Azram's Star, haven't found it yet, and I'm wondering if there's something specific I'm suppose to do. Also Ecclesasties, the bow that's suppose to kick ass, the area for it, after finding the 2nd key I can't find the corresponding door for it. Any clues, suggestions, hints, spoilers?

2. DrunkenMaster

DrunkenMaster New Member

Azrams star is in the top left in the forest next to quintari, clarrisa should have marked it on your map. She is in blackroom, the pub next to the inn. But by the time you get Azrams Star and identify it, you will prefer the Star over master. You get 21-30 damage per hit. Be sure to identify it... otherwise the 1-10 damage it says sucks. Although I think you still do 21-30. Maybe someone has some info on that.

As for the bow quest, I know nothing of that except you find the same master in the same pub as you find clarrisa.

3. Reo

Reo New Member

Gotcha, I'm actually having problems with the actual dungeon/quest areas. I just can't seem to figure the two areas out. What am I missing? Probably overlooking something simple.

4. edta

edta New Member

5. Diemon

Diemon New Member

Yeah, or read the quest walktrough on this site.

6. BrianK

BrianK New Member

If anybody has an actual walkthru for the Azram's Star quest, I'd appreciate hearing/seeing it. Been all around, knocked out a lot of fires, but can't find it. Oh... can you get the Star, get Master training, then kill Clarissa right away and get it back?

7. Cruor

Cruor New Member

Well I've been to k'na tha and tried to put out the fires but my character won't attack them, Raven will if I press F2 on the torches but then it's just her that gets teleported and all these monsters start popping up... how do you get your character to attack the torches I've tried with the boomerang that lies in a chest but he doesn't attack! Please help...

Our Host!