Big bug with the altar in vooriden. Need help...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Tommyz, Dec 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tommyz

Tommyz New Member

I have completed the quest in vooriden and the altar looks perfectly fine. It also has 100/100, so it should be in order. I speak with the priest who sais that if i click on the altar it will say what i have to do to make a sacrifice. When I click on the altar this text appears: "You see the remnants of some writing, but the altar is to ruined to make out anything." I believe this is a bug, and I have heard about other people expriencing the same thing. I have tried to repaire and to reinstall the game, but it seems to be in vain. Does anyone know what I should do. Please help a desperate guy in need.

Thanks!

2. Criton

Criton New Member

Have you done the quest for the priest yet. There is a quest there to be able to see the alter. Talk to the priest and to the Ogre outside.

3. Tommyz

Tommyz New Member

Yes.

I have completed the quest for the priest with the ogre and all that, a long time ago. The altar looks perfect and has 100/100 health, if you can call it that.

4. Criton

Criton New Member

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

That's probably Tommyz's other post about this!
    I didn't answer before because I don't know what to tell you. It sounds like you've done all you can do and it's time to start over.
    BUG.

6. potoroo

potoroo New Member

Hey look : this time that's the right answer ! :thumbbup: (private joke)

Hello !
    I had the same problem in my first game ! I fed my computer with the 1074 patch and now everything is alright ! Hope u don't have it yet ! (not easy to make play on word when it's not your own language !)

:bunny:

7. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

potoroo, every time I see your posts it makes Jinxed laugh.
    :smile:

8. potoroo

potoroo New Member

I understood why I'm always late and I can't be the first to answer a post : you live in "la cinquième dimension" ! :thinker:

:teeth: You thought I won't see anything ? you say it's 24h but that's not true it's only 11 o'clock !!!

In fact that's to bad ! it will be dificult to be on the chat together... :sad:

:bunny:

may be sometimes I should not talk...

Our Host!