Azrums Star

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by toot033, Nov 5, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. toot033

toot033 New Member

Help!!
    I'm royal confused in K'na Tha. I keep attacking the torches but I can never get across. How many times do you need to put out the torches before you can cross over. I have read a post where you can shoot the torchs but it wont let me and i keep wasting all my grenades.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Get a boomerang/chakram. They return to you. Also, Azram's Star is pretty useless for technological characters.

3. Alfred

Alfred New Member

I wish I could help, I spent literally about 4-6 hours standing there putting out those lights in every order known. I made a list of the order in which I put them out. I was only attacked by 2 monsters. I never was teleported and so I finally just gave that one up. I posted several queries on this and other forums and everyone agrees that you have to put the lights out, ....duh!! and that you will be attacked by several monsters. After the final monster is killed, you're supposed to put out the small light (as I was told on one forum) and then you would be teleported to the Azram Star location. Never happened for me. Just give it up and come back later once or twice to see if anything changed.

Our Host!