Azrams Star

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Alfred, Oct 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Alfred

Alfred New Member

I'm in a room with four other rooms off the sides. There is a fire/light on the center back wall of each room. There is a bowl/torch just in front of one of the wall lights. I have killed two monsters. There are two chest in the room I am standing in. They contain mostly just health potions. I can turn out some of the fires/lights by using my boomerang. But there are two that when I try to "attack" them, nothing happens, I don't even throw the boomerang. It is my understanding that this is where Azrams Star is located. Where is it? How do I get it? I read that I must kill the monsters in some sort of order. What order. I have spent about (literally) two real time hours here and still have nothing to show for it.

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

To an English person of a certain age, your post might make them think of the old kids program "Nightmare" :smile:

I don't think the order in which you kill the monsters is important, but you DO have to kill them all. There are definitely more than 2. If I remember correctly, I killed around 6 different groups of monsters, and there was at least one monster spawn for each of the 4 "side-rooms"

Once you have killed the monsters, get the stuff from the chests, then knock out the flame-burner as you have been doing all along. That'll teleport you to an altar where you can find the Azzie Star.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, that sounds about right. I've never completed the Azram Star quest, but I saw my brother do that last bit.

There's definitely more than 2 monsters, and at least one of the monsters that rears it's unwelcome head likes fire.

4. dougkaye

dougkaye New Member

There are more mosters to kill

I just completed that quest this last weekend, and there are 6 groups of monster(s). Some are spell users that can attack your whole group and a couple only have a short range attack, so you may be out of thier range and not even know they are there.

Our Host!