Azrams Star and Raven in Qintarra

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Alfred, Nov 1, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Alfred

Alfred New Member

1. I have posted this problem before and have tried every solution offered. I'm in the center room with the four rooms off the sides and the fires. But I still only found two/three monsters and I still cannot teleport to the next area. Is there something that I have to have completed prior to arriving at this point?
    2. I am supposed to see Raven in Qintarra and thru her meet the Silver Lady. Yet when I arrive in Qintarra there is no Raven to be found. I have completed all of the other quests in Qintarra. When I try to go in the "passage" where the three guards are just outside the door, nothing happens. It's my understanding that Raven is supposed to be at this door. Again is there something that I should have completed prior to arriving here?
    I am level 46!! just from wandering around the countryside killing monsters and trying to find the missing links to these two quest lines.

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I had this problem with another character. What I did was continue playing the game like find another quest then keep on going back and check in for Raven. I was looking for this mine owner which just pop-ups after I did several quest. I try experimenting with it and I don't see any reason on how he keeps on disappearing then reappering but to a theory that they are busy people.

Our Host!