anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by llou, Feb 14, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. llou

llou New Member

I was level 16 with Virgil, Magnus and Soog. (w/15 Charisma)--I ran into Dante and he joined (Decided not to do the tax quest yet because I was afraid he'd leave)--Then, i did the Black Mines quest and got Chukka from Bates...then I got Dog! I now have 6 NPCs with 15 Char and expert persuasion---to test if it's a bug, I got rid of them all and they all joined up with me again---I'm kickin' *ss, but is this normal?? I thought NPCs were CHA/4. I had this happen in a previous game (had 3 when I should have only been able to have 2), but when I booted them out, only 2 would join, telling me it was a glitch...now I don't know.

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

4CH let's you have one follower (just checked it). so you can have three with your CH15 Moreover Expert Persuasion adds 1 to MaxFollowers limit. Lastly some folloerws don't count as a follower (ie they join regardless of your MaxF limit) and Dog is the case. This leaves no room for Dante but Lost Soul mentioned below that he might not have a CH requierment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragoon on 2002-02-14 20:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragoon on 2002-02-15 03:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragoon on 2002-02-15 03:58 ]</font>

3. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

Dante is such one too I think.

If he joins you it basically is so he can be vindicated in front of his King - if you don't do this he will be your slave kinda forever :smile:

Our Host!