Aerial Decapitator Story?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Myrdyr, Jul 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Myrdyr

Myrdyr New Member

I recently saw a post about how the location of the Aerial Decapitator (Old Blind Master, Old Man - 750, 556, best throwing weapon and one of the best weapons) was given out. I've tried a dozen searches in every forum I've read, but can't find it anywhere. Can someone point me in the correct direction? (Apologies if this %*&^*& forum server decides to post my original attempt at this which caused my browser to crash).

2. JoeFro84

JoeFro84 New Member

Ummm, not sure what exactly your asking, if your neutral or tech based than yes it is indeed a great weapon, if your into the whole throwing thing, Ive tried it and never liked it as much as hand to hand, guns, or bows which i only shortly tried. If i could find a place to get a fire obstruction without going into the explosives tech tree Id definetly go for a tech bow. But the directions you have are correct, after you go through hardins pass you can make your way up and around the river and than to that area.

3. gargob

gargob New Member

When you get there you won't see the old blind master at first you have to follow the road into the mountain until you see his hut and him killing chickens then kill him to get it.
    By the way who was the first person to discover the location?

4. Canis

Canis New Member

I believe someone from Troika mentioned it in a chat or something to that effect. Easter eggs always get leaked.

Could be wrong though. Don't quote me.

5. JoeFro84

JoeFro84 New Member

Sometimes i like how hard the old blind bastard is to kill...my last grenade/aerial character tried at 14 i think, was a bit difficult, but finally i did it without blowin up my partners or whackin them out with my own boomerang...ahh well, fun times..ive moved onto an elementalist mage, once youve done a dwarven god quest tech youll probably feel teched out for a bit..or is that just me haha.

6. gargob

gargob New Member

How come he throws well for a blind person?

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

dude, hes not just a blind person, hes an OLD BLIND MASTER!

which means he probably hears/smells/feels your movement, since hes a master and doesnt need no friggin eyes or nothin

8. masterofthelostcollege

masterofthelostcollege New Member

Reminds me of Adkin Chambers, the 'crippled' blind dodgemaster. I made the mistake of insulting him on my first game, simply because anyone in their right minds (well, anyone who didn't know he was the Dodge Master) would probably find the idea of a blind cripple even being able to dodge to be preposterous.

9. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

The format was:

what does it mean?

Puzzle from Trokia posted I know not where, = 750, 556

Our Host!