acessing the old sewers in caladon

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Fenril, Feb 14, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Fenril

Fenril New Member

Searched the whole sewers but cant find a way to the old catacombs or even to the section where "vincent" i assume the elf assasin that morphs into a demon is.Do i have to get the pilgrim robes to acess that part of the sewers or do i have to get past the guards in that small building in saints avenue wich i figure has a sewer entrance or the machine to open the old trapdoors...i guess my question is how do i get past the guards or i do i get into the old sewers at all.

2. kilnar

kilnar New Member

The entrance to the part Vincent is in is the brown guarded building at the end of the road the sheriff station is on.

3. Fenril

Fenril New Member

errrrrr yes but....

How do i get past the guard that tells me i cant get in, i dont think i can sneak past him, he said something about being a civilian
    so i tought maybe i could work somthing out at the palace but all i get there is the chairman asking for me to leave.How do i enter that building?

4. Milo

Milo New Member

You need to get the blade of Xerxes.

Work through the whitechurch murder quest and you'll eventually be able to enter that door.

5. Fenril

Fenril New Member

well...

Perhaps i should be more clear i already been at 3 murder sites, having necromancy i was even able to conjure the spirit of the whitechurch victim...she told me of the demon etc , the last murder site had the demons name written in green blood on the ground, i have already talked with the inspector and he didnt give me any sort of permission to enter that building...is there anything specific i should do? i would appreciate any specific info

6. Milo

Milo New Member

You need to talk to the demonoligist in Tarant. Tell him the name that you saw scrawled out in green blood at the third murder scene.

That should get you on your way without spoiling it too much.

Oh yeah, if you've previously talked to the demonologist, then you can send him a telegram from the building next door to the inspector's office in Caladon. If you haven't spoken to the demonoligist, then you'll have to travel back to Tarant and talk to him face-to-face.

In case you have trouble finding him, (I did) he's in the building at the extremem north east corner of Tarant. It's the building behind the Library.

7. basset64

basset64 New Member

you dont have to go to tarant to see the zoology guy just send him a telegraph

8. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

If you have not talked to the demonologist at the tarant university prior to going to caladon then you can not contact him with a telegram.

Our Host!