Arcanum Love Affairs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrond, Sep 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elrond

Elrond New Member

When playing as a female, I counted 2 opportunities to "relax" in male company. 1st -- a "job" at Madame Lil's establishment, and 2nd -- obtaining the access into the Gentlemen's Club (no females are allowed there, so you have to get the pass from the dude who owns the club, and as an option you can sleep with him in exchange). I don't count Lesbian "encounters" :smile:.

I just wanted to ask, if anybody has discovered any additional "possibilities" except those mentioned above?

[​IMG]

Name: Elrond | Race: Elf | Gender: Male | Scheme: Warrior Mage Good | Background: Ladies man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elrond on 2001-09-18 00:55 ]</font>

2. WhyteTyger

WhyteTyger New Member

M'in Gorad tries to coerce you into some loving. There is at least one more, but I can't think of where...

3. Vikjunk

Vikjunk New Member

You can also have a love interest with Raven if she is in your party...

4. SallyAnn

SallyAnn New Member

RE : Arcanum Love Affairs

My very charismatic debutante /thief got involved in a wild orgy with half the townspeople of a small Northern town... I left most of them at around minus 1500 fatigue!
    LOL

5. SallyAnn

SallyAnn New Member

RE : Arcanum Love Affairs

oh ...and when I was about level 6 in Tarant , I managed to persuade a would-be assassin in an inn not to kill me by kissing him! ( I tried fighting first but lasted about 5 seconds!)

6. Section8

Section8 New Member

I'm playing second time around as a femme, and so far I have only had those two you mentioned, the Wellington Club, and the job for Madam Lil. However I haven't been outside of the Tarant area. I do get much love from the Junk Dealer on stats, he's up to about 275 reaction at the moment, I dunno what I did to make him like me so much.

7. Dakun

Dakun New Member

sold

hmm whenever you sell to the junk dealers it seems to up your faction as long as your nice.. its wierd, i have 400+ with the rizzali guy in shrouded hills

jamie

8. hujak

hujak New Member

"M'in Gorad tries to coerce you into some loving. "

Min Gorad, how do u trigger that (evil/good) (tech/magic) (male/female)?

All the dialog options I have had is something like "you lust for me", and if I pursue that path, she will attack.

9. TechDude

TechDude New Member

That rezzali guy is gay, he's been in love with my male half ogre guy for most the game, definately something screwy going on there.

10. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

11. WhyteTyger

WhyteTyger New Member

Both times I talked to M'in Gorad (one time telling her who I was, and one time lying) as I was ending the conversation, she implied she would let me go if I would deign to lay with her. I think I said no the second time (when she didn't know who I was), and so told me to get lost and never come back.

This was done as a female elf, with charisma/beauty of 20 (maybe one was 21, I forget which though), high persuasion (expert), and about 100 tech.

12. villageidiot

villageidiot New Member

The gypsy in Tarant has like a 755 love reaction to me. I guess I'm here biggest customer.

13. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Continuing the theme of love and lust in Arcanum... When playing as a male character, you can persuade Laura, a servant in Moorelands house, to start working at Madame Lil's. Then you can visit the brothel and find her gratefully offering you to become her first customer. For free, of course. I couldn't resist...

By the way, the game creators didn't forget about perverts, too. If you are a zoophilist, for merely 25 coins you can enjoy the company of Belle, a sheep which is also "working" at Madame Lil's establishment. I, myself, decided not to get involved in this, fearing it would affect my reputation. :smile:

14. Section8

Section8 New Member

heh. I'm not going to spoil anything, but people _must_ do the Pickpocket master quest at some stage :smile:

15. hujak

hujak New Member

"heh. I'm not going to spoil anything, but people _must_ do the Pickpocket master quest at some stage"

I can only say: you my good Sir are a pervert!

Our Host!