How do I make Geoffrey join my team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrond, Sep 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elrond

Elrond New Member

I have quite an advanced charachter, but Geoffrey Tarrelond-Ashe (Ashbury cemetary) won't join me. His motivation is that "I am too NOBLE for him". Is it a matter of stats or skills, or magical inclination? How do I convince him?

[​IMG]

Name: Elrond | Race: Elf | Gender: Male | Scheme: Warrior Mage Good | Background: Ladies man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elrond on 2001-09-18 01:18 ]</font>

2. WhyteTyger

WhyteTyger New Member

Sounds to me like your alignment is too high. I know he never joined my character, and she was quite 'goodly' at that time...

3. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

Yup, he's an evil NPC. He'll only join you if you're a bad guy.

If you're a Persuasion Master, he'll join you though. Master level Persuasion will get them to ignore such alignment grievances.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saint_Proverbius on 2001-09-17 04:18 ]</font>

4. Dakun

Dakun New Member

BE EVIL

but not too evil.. heh we said i was too noble for him at neg 90 alignment, and also at anything poss, its i think neg 50-0 will work fine ... oh and you have to insult him or he wont even talk to you.

jam

5. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Does it all mean, that if I will become "good" again, he will leave the team?

Anyway, do I ever have a chance to get a master of persuasion when playing with a Warrior Mage auto-level scheme?

6. WhyteTyger

WhyteTyger New Member

I assume all you'll need to become the master persuasionist is to complete Willoughby's quest. Granted that might not be offered unless you are an Expert in the skill, and have it awfully high when you meet him (after Qintarra).

Our Host!