Don't lean on the newbies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadygrove, Sep 10, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

I mean as in the Washington which isn't suffering from a hurricane... well, was.... :) oh, and I know I can't vote, but most of the people on this board are fairly old... (no offense :lol: ) wait... Sleek... your 16 are you not? and your lecturing ME on not being able to vote? oh, gee, that makes a LOT of sense!! :roll: lol, oh, and happy 500th, I recall saying happy 400th not two weeks ago... yet this board insists on calling me a spammer... I'm NOTHING compared to him!!! (or some of those who have terrorized the board in the past)!

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

The average age on this board is probably about 23, dude. I hope you don't think that's old.

By the way, take a guess at how old I am... Nobody tell. Guess, dude. ¹

¹By the way, a certain someone had a birthday here on the 13th. Hmm. Wonder who that coulda been?

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Matt, I wouldn't classify "You can't vote" as a lecture. I barely classify that as a sentence, let alone a lecture. A lecture usually consists of some sort of developed point, followed by supporting information and typically wastes about an hour of your day because you already knew what the guy was talking about. And if it took you an hour to read that post, maybe you SHOULDN'T vote :lol:

23 :-o ! That's like SOOOO old! Honestly dude, do you guys wear remember the great depression? :lol:

Um...I'll say 25. Tell me if I'm right.

Matt, Sleek might spam, and have the most frightfully annoying sigs in the world, but at least about 40% of his posts have a point. Well...maybe 25%, but it's still more then either of us so...shut up. I spam, I admit it. I'm trying to stop, mostly just because I don't have enough time to constantly annoy snowy with my rampant babblings :D :) . But I would still say I'm a spammer, and I would definately say you are too.

Shady: RUN AGAIN! PLEASE! AND RUN IN NEW YORK SO YOU CAN BUMP OUT CLINTON! I might be a liberal, but even though she's in my party, I still can't stand her ranting. She bashes Bush constantly, which I don't care about, I bash him too, but she hasn't offered any ideas about what SHE would have done if she was in his shoes. And she hasn't said one thing about how she is going to correct the situation in Iraq, or the world for that matter. I have nothing against people who bash Bush, but if you say you would do better than him, say how too! It's fucking annoying how people can be so ignorant.

4. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

I would give all my money to shadygrove if it means he'll run against Clinton. If he wins Then I can have all the fun I want Throwing rocks at Clinton. :evil:

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Naw let's make REAL moltovs to chuck at her :evil: :evil: :deadly:

6. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

Ok, its molotov and who the fuck are you talking about?

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!