Has anyone ever played through the game with...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Jul 20, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Has anyone ever played through the game with a character that was completely neutral in terms of tech and magick, as in they had no point in any magick colleges or tech degrees? and only put points into main character stats and stuff like back stab and prowl and persuasion and gamble etc. nothing tech or magick oriented?

if so what was it like? i'm sure that would make for one uber fighter/thief...

2. gargob

gargob New Member

I tried the game that way it was too easy if you're a master in bow, melee, dodge, throwing, backstab, pickpoket, prowling, spot trap have 22 dex and 20 per all at the same time.

3. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

How the Jimmy-fuck are people out-posting me so bad. I need to start posting stupid shit, and how.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, you don't EEB. There's enough stupid crap on the forums right now as it is.

Sleek_Jeek, yes, people have done that sort of thing - do you really think that in the nearly two years since the game has been available - and the number of people here - that someone wouldn't have done that, and shared their experience with everyone else?

If you're so interested, do it yourself, you seem to have an excess amount of time on your hands.

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i love useful answers, i was asking because i was sure someone had already done it, and yes i was hoping the would share their experience with me and everyone else, not that i would once again find myself berated. the forum hadnt had a new thread in a while and i had a question, so whats wrong with asking?

thank you gargob

oh and jarinor? i love you

6. xento

xento New Member

I knew something was going on around here. I could feel it down in the depths of my ass.

Are SJ and Jar now going out, or does Jar not share this beautiful love? I was almost sure I would get him for a date myself. The last thing I want is SJ ruining my emotional relationships.

7. Settler

Settler Member

Xento, over the past few months you've been turning into some sick combination of Milo, Sheriff and Feldon. Help.[

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Don't worry, the feeling isn't mutual. He can join the hordes who do love me, will come to love me, have loved me, and will always love me (which pretty much sums up the entire world).

SJ, there's nothing wrong with asking, but try searching the forum first. People asking questions that have already been answered multiple times really pisses me off (case in point: wheel clan glasses). I hardly berated you, it was more like asking an obvious, rhetorical question.

9. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

If you're finding yourself berated so much, then, maybe you should ask yourself the big "Why" on that instead of an ARCANUM GAMEPLAY related question on the GENERAL DISCUSSION board, ASS.

And make your sig stop hurting my delicate sense of aesthetics in both the size and random uppercase letters, unless you're a 12 year old girl giving a "holla" to her "bitches" in your aol profile, that is unacceptible.

Just for the record, that was 'berating' you, punk.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

FuCk ofF

FIRST of all, i'm not a twelve year old girl, and i can onlyu hope that someday i will be, second of all jarinor is the only bitch i currently possess, and he'll only admit to it if you stick your tongue in his ear...
    :asshole:
    also thank you for calling me a punk, which implies that i am a member of that hip and trendy avant garde side of youth culture. but you are sadly mistaken. PUNKS dont spend hours on as for the relevance of the question... iwas just hoping to strike up some interesting conversation.

why is everyone in this forum so prone to angry outbursts? for the love of god, just dont answer the question if it pisses you off tha much.

11. xento

xento New Member

7@t l00kz s0 k00l, d00d!

Oh, yeah. You're a 10-year-old girl, right?

Don't worry. You already are in our eyes. :)

Hmm... Funny... He didn't say anything when I stuck my tongue into his ear last night...

I'm sure EEB will agree with me when I say 'no problem.'

And were also one of the biggest downfall of American morals.

It would be sooo kewl if we talked about pr0n!!!11!!1 THAT would be an interesting conversation. :)

As far as Jarinor goes, it's his job, because he's part of the forum staff.

12. Aura Emenator

Aura Emenator New Member

Flavor of the Weak Sleek Jeek

The question itself doesn't justify an answer. Punk rockers are dirty lazy fuckheads making America look very ignorant indeed. Our president is a danger to the civilised world, but punk rock and stupid questions are a just embarrasing. The font of your signature is pretty obscene, but its content is what worries me. If your going to go around asking stupid questions, using annoying fonts, and promoting crap bands that haven't put out any songs with lasting appeal, then comparing them to The Beatles and sex, expect to be fucked with. If I knew where you lived, I would set you on fire and piss on your ashes.

Make Mine Mike Patton

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

what would you prefer? marshall law? what is so bad about punks anyway? have any of you people ever even heard REAL punk rock before???? its not about being lazy, its about freedom. go listen to some some spoken word al la JELLO BIAFRA and you may understand what motivates a real punk band. You'd find that they may or may not have political views in line with what you may or may not believe... i.e. you dont seem to like GEORGE DUBYA... but excuse me, what do you mean by make mine mike patton?

and no the smashing pumpkins arent punk, and excuse me, are you going to tell me that songs like tonight tonight, today, disarm, perfect, stand beside your love, and I of the Radio dont have any lasting appeal?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your opinions to yourself, or I'll kill you with my bare hands. Especially when those opinions are about Jarinor...
    BTW, throw some grammar and puncuation in there. Or else.
    Now you're speaking my language. :)

15. Cicatrix

Cicatrix New Member

A failure to bathe, and misunderstanding the concept of "martial law" perhaps?

Go and get a job.

16. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Oh, now he's naming obscure punk rock bands! He's more edgey than Dan Rather on cocaine!

And freedom? What the fuck, from what? Your cerfew, or hygine or their parents buying their equipment, and supporting their hobby? It's music like that that gives bands like Bad Religion a bad rap.

Eat shit, and live, mother fucker.

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Alt caps is, like leet speak, something I despise. You've had your first warning.

Someone has a confused sexual identity, don't they?

Unless you've got a female dog called Jarinor (and if you do, you've incorrectly labelled it a he) then this statement is totally false. I have no idea why you would make it in the first place.

If the responses piss you off so much, just ignore them, deadshit.

18. xento

xento New Member

Ahh... Insults are like condoms; they are beautiful things when nicely lubricated, and slightly flavored.
    Well, SJ, you got Jarinor to use his legendary 'Deadshit' insult on you. And all this time I thought he reserved it specially for me. :cry:

19. Aura Emenator

Aura Emenator New Member

Warm my bones beside this fire

I haven't been to a forum in so long, I forgot why I love it here. I'm no prfessional, but being a closet fanboy and video game junkie, I love to watch some chump get roasted by a crowd of elite verbal commandos. It's good to be back. Don't take it personal Jeek, but you keep adding accelerants to you smoldering posts. And the best way to put out that kind of fire is to piss on it until it's just a smoking charred stain.

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, xento, all of the deserving shall be labelled a deadshit. Retard is the one most impressed by it, I believe - I think I could come up with far better ones though, considering it's a fairly standard one where I live.

I think AE just coined a new phrase as well - elite verbal commando. I like the cut of your jib, sir!

Our Host!