Has anyone ever been banned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gargob, Jul 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Canis

Canis New Member

Irate response: Is it FEMALE? Is she a MAMMAL? If the answer is yes chances are very freakin high that she also has a vagina! :x

Calmer response: You were making a funny, weren't you. I know you must have been joking so I'm just going to forget you ever wrote such a thing.

The name is Belle, and she is a sheep. How any one character chooses to do it with her depends entirely on their own brand of roleplay doesn't it. No doubt some people just like to cuddle, or else go to her for good conversation or a sympathetic ear.

You know, this thread about being banned is sure churning out a lot of ban-worthy crap for posts. Including this one.

2. xento

xento New Member

Are you referring to the one you have quoted or the one you are posting?

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i dont know about that! we're just discussing viable roleplaying possibilities! perfectly acceptable.

:puke:
    <wipes mouth>
    that would be awesome! i'd like to see a half ogre/ half human/ sheep! three of them??!?!!!

4. Canis

Canis New Member

The one I posted myself. If I had been referring to the post I was quoting I would have called it "that one" instead of "this one". :)

5. xento

xento New Member

I figured so, but I wanted to ask because it isn't common of you to put yourself down.

6. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Despite the thread being hideously offtopic I'd just like to point out the genetic non-viability of this statement. The resultant offspring would be triploid and would thus be lethally mutated upon conception, not even producing a viable zygote. You COULD however, have a 1/3 ogre, 1/3 human, 1/3 sheep offspring if a half-ogre shagged a sheep.

Oh, and it's possible to produce hybrids genetically using various cloning techniques. They would undoubtably be sterile, but as long as the chromosomes could pair homologously you could create a viable zygote and thus produce hybrid babies.

It would be easier however, to simply have the sheep give birth to genetically alien babies, such as full half-ogres. Easy using various chimera techniques. :)

OK, I've decided I'd spent way too much time thinking about this topic now. Back to banned users and their silly mistakes. Just read the vault of folly for most of YeaYea2001's hilarious, yet strangely pathetic threads. :lol:

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

ROFL
    yeah, thats what i meant, its a race in the game not some random combination of three creatures producig one offspring.

oh, and just to be a SMARTASS myself, i'd like to point out that it would be 1/2 sheep, 1/4 human and 1/4 ogre, not 1/3 of each

its all good though. i'm glad you posted that, your complete over-analysis of it made my day! b :lol:

8. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I'd be careful arguing with Ferret on such matters. You may be correct, but more often than not he is, so why point out something that could be wrong and possibly make you look dumb. Personally, I have very little knowledge in such areas so I have no idea which of you is right.

9. Sketch

Sketch New Member

So youre saying that this YeaYea bloke got banned for using smilies that are provided for our use?? thats fucked up.

10. gamenut

gamenut New Member

try checking his topics in the vault, then you'd realize why we're pissed off at his use of smilies.

11. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Hehe. Touche. :razz:

12. Settler

Settler Member

Yeah. Um...

Anyway...how long ago did Q actually get full-on banned, on top of the spam cannage?

13. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I'm not sure, but remember a while back when someone joined up and everyone thought they were Quethim? That was pretty funny, and brought the whole discussion about why Quethim had been banned back up. He has inspired several conversations here since he left it seems.

Our Host!