HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by heavenshore, Jul 15, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. heavenshore

heavenshore New Member

Hey Im tottaly new to this game- and i need help- Im at the Tulla right now- and i have opened all that doors and read all that books and Im steping on that symbols in right order(star spiral spokes cross whirpool-is this the right way? i tried all other possible options) and nothing happends!!! Please help - :x IM SO PISSED!And sorry for my bad english. :D

2. Canis

Canis New Member

You need to do it while wearing Pelojian's amulet, and then wait until night.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I can't remember if it is a certain time of night. But Pelojian should appear in the pool in the middle and you have to be wearing his amulet for it to work.

4. heavenshore

heavenshore New Member

I am wearing that amulet and stil- nothing happends... damn!

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

You're totally new to the game and yet you're at Tulla? :lol: Feel the irony...

If you're wearing the amulet then make sure you're somewhere between midnight and 2am (I think). That's the only time Pelojian appears.

6. sharda

sharda New Member

I'm pritty new to the game to, and I need some help does anyone know how you can get more then two characters to fallow you?

7. Luvian

Luvian New Member

Raise your Charisma.

8. heavenshore

heavenshore New Member

I know when he apears - but even then he just stand silent! Im going mad!

9. masterofthelostcollege

masterofthelostcollege New Member

He is silent because to 'bring his voice forth' as the headmaster puts it, you need to step on the various symbols circling his pool in the right order whilst wearing his amulet. Jeez, it's not that hard, even the moronic headmaster knows that he won't speak unless you do something.

And speaking of the time when he appears, I have never had any problems summoning him by stepping on the symbols in broad daylight.

10. sharda

sharda New Member

Thanx :D

11. sharda

sharda New Member

new question where is Raven in Qintarra! I've looked everywhere and i just can't find her! This is getting me mega peeved! :x

12. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Did you get your map marked by Myrth of Gaylin? Or did you just kind of find Qintarra? If the later, she will not be there, do it the offical way & she will. If you did it an offical way & got marked, she is wearing leather armor & is standing with a pair of standard Elf guards.

13. sharda

sharda New Member

I can't do that cuz i'm a girl and some people don't treat me the same. when i tried to talk to him he just made fun of me :cry:

14. Canis

Canis New Member

If you're talking about Myrth, he makes fun of everyone. That's why he's called Myrth. :thinker:

Just make fun of him back. Follow the dialogue and then when he shows interest in what you're saying make him wait... and wait....

15. sharda

sharda New Member

Thanx u were right but now i can't get that stupid BUNNY 2 get in that trap and i can't seem 2 put on the giant scent

16. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Hotkey the cage & trap. Use them like potions, the scent on you & the cage on the bunny natch. Have fun.

17. sharda

sharda New Member

ok once more in english please i have no clue what you just said and i don't know how potions work ether i just got this game and i didn't read the manual ok

18. Canis

Canis New Member

No, not okay. Read the manual so you don't have to ask other people to quote individual passages for you. Page 41, for instance, covers the hot key bank.

You couldn't have just gotten the game if you've made it as far as Myrth's quest.

If you haven't already, download and install the patch. Just makes life easier. :)

19. sharda

sharda New Member

thanx i'll do that and i did just get the game i just play it alot :lol:

Our Host!