Can someone point me in the right direction regarding the Ri

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GTG, Sep 12, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. GTG

GTG New Member

OK, I'm in what the Walkthrough calls part 13A. I've talked to Gunther, Hadrien and Alexander. I figured out on my own to go to the ring, but didn't find anything. I eventually got desperate, and checked the Walkthrough, and it told me I was in the right place. But I can't find the Stone vault.

Where is the Stone Vault?

2. Pissukonde

Pissukonde New Member

What's the stone vault?

Just go to vendigroth, get the device, go back to Tulla and go through the portal to the ring in that guy's room with all the other portals.

3. GTG

GTG New Member

Following the Walkthrough...

According to the Walkthrough...

"Talking with Gunther, he will tell you the meaning of the words and reveal that he actually thinks that Nasrudin remains are on Thanatos.

Talking with Hadrian, he is shocked and asks you to find out more about Saint Mannox.

Talking with Alexander, you tell him of all the discrepancies you have found and he tells you that he thinks they are all being deceived.

The ring looks remarkably like the Ring Of Brodar, so it seems like investigating there would be a good start."

I got that far. But then I couldn't figure out what to do next.

"Searching around the ring (follow the shoreline), you find a secret stone vault (the door being opened using the word “Truth� told to you by Gunther. Here you find the sword and diary of Mannox which reveals what is really going on."

And I can't find the secret stone vault.

Help? Please?

4. GTG

GTG New Member

Stay at the top!

Please, I've just gone into the false tome, and recovered the skull. What do I do now?

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Talk to Alexander then to that professor guy inside the temple then to that old guy. Then go to Thanatos.

Our Host!