Sebastion---needed follower or not?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Parmanian, Jun 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

Since my party is full and lvl 30 do I swap out somebody for him? Is he that beneficial to party?

Parmanian

2. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Depends what kind of character (and a team) you're playing. Sebastian is an excellent follower for a tech player, especially the one who didn't study explosives. He can make charged rings and all kinds of grenades- and he can even throw them! Give him a decent gun (preferably Warbringer) and some Stun grenades- and he's an outstanding fighter.But if you're magick- he isn't needed that much

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Sebastian is a real cutie, and a demon in combat. In one fight he will throw a grenade, shoot a gun, & change to a mele weapon. Like many tech followers he is a real money making machine. (Sell the grenades to the Black Market.) If you have a few techies in the party, get him at least long enough to get a few charged rings. Give him a nice suit & take his armor & other goodies. If I have the space, I will always pick him up, at least until someone else comes along. No one is esential.

4. Bastion Of Last Hope

Bastion Of Last Hope New Member

YES

I was a Technical chappie, and I picked him up and he was great, He and Myself with Looking glass rifles, most fights were over before the others got in.

5. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

he sure can make grenades but he sure CAN'T throw them!

he kept hitting the followers and they didn't take to nicely to that so I just gave him a gun and bullets, now he thinks hes' Wyatt Earp!

Parmanian

6. Canis

Canis New Member

He's as good at throwing as he is with firearms. (Um.... I think.) The problem is he's got no training.

My favorite pastime is giving him Bronwyk's gun and watching him destroy all my followers' armor.

Whatever you do don't give him Mustard Gas or Knock-Out Gas Grenades. Honestly, I don't know why those items are even in the game. Probably for solo players I suppose.

7. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Niether Stun nor Electrocution Grenades affect your party. He can throw. He won't use the Star, but he will use the Flying Yo-Yo of Doom. (Love that sound.)

Our Host!