How does virgil opinion of me change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dthind, Sep 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dthind

Dthind New Member

I am 36th level thief / mage and it seems that virgil wont stop considering me Suspicious (sp). The only thing I can think of is I use Hellgate often. Any ideas what makes him change is mind about me.

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Maybe because you keep helping Magnus and/or one of your evil followers which makes Virgil angry.

Another thought would be if you keep on disagreeing with him.

3. PiccoloSMU

PiccoloSMU New Member

magnus isnt evil and it might be because u used to be a good and now u killed someone

( virgils allighment progresses with u for a while i think but then it stops i believe )

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Yes, I know Magnus isn't evil but the first time I met Magnus, Virgil was furious at him. During battles, he never heal Magnus unless he is in a critical condition.

5. Dthind

Dthind New Member

I actually don't have magnus, I have Perriman (sp). Both of them are good. I have an alignment of 85 and I only attack things that attack me.

I still think he doesn't like me using hellgate.

I dunno.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

kites and undead. Someone once wrote that if virgils reaction is low you can talk to him and ask him why is he not satisfied with you or something.

7. Aidan

Aidan New Member

people don't often get this bu Virgil CAN'T heal manus very well with magic since magnus is a techie and as such will resist Virgils heal spells.
    Even if you have a 100% tech Avatar Vrigil won't try and heal unless you drop dangerously low and even tehn he won't be able to.

Our Host!