npc alignment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daehawk, Sep 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Daehawk

Daehawk New Member

I know theres a problem here I've seen some posts on it and I dont feel like searching for those again ....so what I need to know is there a patch due for this bug??..as it is right now I've resaved in auto and virgil is curtious...magnus is suspicious..and dog is neutral..they were really mad at me..glad I did'nt save then...virgil was suspicious..and magnus actually left my party..I was fighting in ashbury castle....is there something about the undead being secretly goody goody :smile:...my last GOOD save was 3 days ago OMG!.....please tell me there is a fix...
    BTW magnus is starting to piss me off..may have to kill that dumbarse dorf.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

the patch reapaired the undead for me but not the kites but notin will bring back the reaction back exept beauty. too bad but don't worry I had to start over too 'casue of that

3. ryguymcfry

ryguymcfry New Member

Ashbury castle was the first place I encountered that, too. I've never played without the patch so I guess it hasn't been fixed. I got around it by getting 20 charisma (because of the special bonus you get at 20) but that's a big waste if you're not playing a persuasive character.

Our Host!