Magnus and the iron clan

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Parmanian, Apr 30, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

When does he finally find out about his lost clan for you to get the fate point?

I can't even get him to tell me he's looking them anymore. Just that one time back at Schylurs.

Someone mentioned when you get to the isle of despair, but been there and done that. Also been to the wheel clan and done that.

Parmanian

2. Phatose

Phatose New Member

It's a lonnng quest. Seek the historian in the wheel clan to start the first leg. Then the museum of natural history in tarant should hold something of importance.

3. Canis

Canis New Member

I never even noticed getting a fate point for dragging that annoying little runt all the way to the Iron Clan.

Ah well. Not like there's a shortage of fate points.

4. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

Thats what I was thinking about the zoology joint. I have to get that chest open and return to the historian.

Thanks

Parmanian

5. Morden279

Morden279 New Member

I thought the quest ended when you intered the Iron Clan. You walk into the foyer and Magnus recognises the symbol on the floor as the one on his amulet, therefore coming to the conclusion that the Iron Clan were his ancestors.

Oh yeah, what happened to the Iron Clan, anyway? Were they exiled to the Void with the BMC?

Regards,
    Morden

Our Host!