Maddox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkwalker, Jan 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

http://maddox.xmission.com/signs.html

Although I'm sure there are a few people here who are familiar with the site, I'm posting this for those of you who havn't been exposed. This guy has some pretty funny shit on his page.

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Some of its funny, but he's too bitter for my tastes. The thing about his brother was funny though.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

He criticises the black cop/white cop movie, and has the picture of I-Spy in there, and I gotta say, I saw that movie today, and I thought it was pretty good. Managed to avoid a few stereotypes (but not others) and those that it didn't, made them funnier, or gave them a reason. For instance, Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson have to hide out in a sewer for a few hours, and the methane in there makes them "loopy", thus they open up to each other, and it's pretty damn funny.

This Maddox site is like Something Awful, but nowhere near as funny. More bitter and cynical, but SA provides far more entertainment.

See I-Spy.

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I've never seen Something Awful, thanks for the tip Jar. Are there any other good sites in cyber space I'm missing out on?

5. Ct0fDiscord

Ct0fDiscord New Member

Maddox is awsome. He's funny and tries to offend and make fun of everything and every one.
    Pretty damn funny in my opinion.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Maddox may have some intelligence, but I doubt he's as smart as he appears to be. I'd write something, but no doubt he'd make spurious claims which would look very convincing but are just as empty as most of the accusations he levels at others. And I'd lose intelligence just by typing in his email address.

Still, it might be fun just to send an e-mail specifically to waste his time and piss him off.

7. xento

xento New Member

That's very funny, Darkwalker! Thanks for posting it! :lol:

Actually, I've never seen Signs yet, but I did hear that it is a rather abrupt ending and, in many ways, stupid movie.

8. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Hmmm... Jarinor recommends Something Awful... Something Awful hosts Cliff (Weird last name) hates you. Cliff (Weird last name) has the grumpy old man head like Jarinor had for his avatar.

Hmm... very suspicious...

Our Host!