Maddox Grave -- and Mr. Willoughsby's quest

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Val-U-Pak, Jan 14, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Val-U-Pak

Val-U-Pak New Member

Hi again. :smile:

I'm just wondering if Maddox's grave is up above the wheel in the ground you see in Roseborough (north), to the right (east) or left (west). I've heard the grave is in Stillwater, but that it's also near that little wheel which are two different places.

I've already talked to Nas, Hadrian, and looked at the crypt (skull and writing), and gotten the passcode (although, it was pretty hidden in that converstation).

Also, to be allowed to go to Caladon to talk to the council, do I need my Persuasion maxed all the way out, or do I need a certain amount of points in Intelligence and Charisma, too?

Thanks! :grin:

2. Canis

Canis New Member

The grave is a short walk from Roseborough, north right along the coast.

To do the persuasion master quest, you do actually need to have persuasion maxed out. Intelligence doesn't matter. I'm not sure if the game actually checks for 18 charisma though. Oh, you don't HAVE to do this, but it helps to have 20 charisma when talking with the advisors.

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

That's 5 full points of persuasion, 4 3/4 won't do. I have done the mision at 17 CH.

4. Val-U-Pak

Val-U-Pak New Member

And the grave isn't the wheel thing, it's an actual grave? Because I see the wheel thing but I can't click on it or anything when I pass my cursor over it.

Also, I have my persuasion ALMOST to Master but I need to be trained for a Master. But, there's no option for Mr. Willoughsby to train me when I talk to him. Is it because we already went through the whole King of Farad discussion?

Thanks ;)

5. Val-U-Pak

Val-U-Pak New Member

6. Canis

Canis New Member

*brain fade*

It's not actually Mannox's grave as you know by now. I don't know why I called it that in my last post in this thread.

What do you mean, you have your persuasion almost to master? Have you spent a full five points on it? Willoughsby won't train you until you do the Caladon negotiations. Where are you in terms of that?

Our Host!