Thanatos.. and getting to Nasrudin.. SPOILERS WELCOME =)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Val-U-Pak, Jan 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Val-U-Pak

Val-U-Pak New Member

Hi again. :)

I downloaded the patch, so my Virgil problem was fixed (yay! I have virgil :D), but I'm thinking something else is wrong.

I didn't go to the Ring of Brodar, but I did talk to the Panarii people about the skull and everything. My question is this: When in Thanatos at the land bridge, I can't seem to get past the first tree pathway that you can enter. I can't walk around it, and I can't get /through/ it to find Nasrudin.

Do I need to visit the Ring of Brodar FIRST or is this another bug?

2. Lagash

Lagash New Member

I don't understand. Inmediately after you cross the land bridge there's a bunch of trees, and you have to enter them... simple! That can't be a bug, just click in the mass of trees and the PC will find a way in.

A tip, when you're inside, to exit just keep going south and west, only if you've reached full west and there isn't an exit, then go a bit east, but at the moment you can start going west again.

3. Val-U-Pak

Val-U-Pak New Member

No, I've entered the trees and killed all the monsters and taken all the loot, but when I'm at the edge of the tree place and scroll to the right, I see there is more beyond the trees that I can't get to. I'll try again.. maybe I was doing something wrong. :)

4. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Ok, I'm assuming you're not in the Ashlag Tribe! So, I tell you, I never pick up any loot! If you follow my instructions you won't find any chest, and there's no exit that leads you to another entrance... you're lost (really, you aren't in the Ashlag Tribe?).

I've done what I could, I can't help you unless you give more precise information.

5. Val-U-Pak

Val-U-Pak New Member

No, I'm definitely at the land bridge. I've walked through the /entire/ span of trees (yes, I did miss some spots before) and can't find any exits. There is loot there hidden amongst the trees, and huge monkey type things.

I'm probably being impossibly dense, so I'll write your directions down exactly and try again.. =)

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

The exit is hard to see, but it is there. Stay close to the wall at the bottom & occasionaly click outside?

7. Susano

Susano New Member

yeah thats right.... I can have walked through the land bride like a dozen times before, and still I have to search four times the entire maze before I remember where this damn exit it.... grrr....

8. Gavla

Gavla New Member

I found gratuitious use of the automap helpful.

9. xento

xento New Member

Stay to the left when you navigate through the BMC and the land bridge. The exits are always to the left.

Our Host!