Stuck :\ is this a bug or did I mess up?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by nerfed@tip, Dec 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. nerfed@tip

nerfed@tip New Member

I am at the part where Virgil leaves, right after you kill the Dark Elf town. I went to Caladon again and talked to the acolyte, but he only says "stay as long as you like". I already talked to him before, on my first trip to Caladon, but I didnt it would screw the game over :\ . There are 2 magically-locked doors that I'm supposed to get passed, but I cant now.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Try going back to Qintarra and speaking with Raven and the Silver Lady again, then return to the church in Caldon. While you're in Caladon, though, might as well pick up Virgil if you care to.

3. nerfed@tip

nerfed@tip New Member

Raven wont join me like she's supposed to, and I cant even enter the Silver Lady's room. I'm so sick of this game and its bugs :evil: they've caused enough problems - and now this. Over 50% of the game completed and now I cant go any further.. grr.

4. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

He must have, he made it to T'sen-Ang.

She won't untill after you have seen the Silver Lady the second time. Are you good?

It should go: talk to Raven, see Silver Lady, talk to Raven again. This one I don't understand. Are you patched? Are you modded? Perhaps try the repair option on the install disk.

6. nerfed@tip

nerfed@tip New Member

Yes, I'm good, 100% rep. The door doesnt do anything, I click away and it doesnt open, no message comes up, nothing.

I talked to raven to start the whole Dark Elf thing, did the Dark Elf town then returned. So I talked to raven again, nothing, and I cant go into the silver lady's room. So then I cant talk to raven again :\

No I'm not patched or modded, but I will try that repair option.

Thx

7. Canis

Canis New Member

Might want to get yerself patched up after you repair. :)

8. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Ok, First: you must get the note from Min'Gorad or talk to her... second: to be albe to enter the silver lady room again, you must have done the first thing, and then talk to Raven about that, "report back to Raven", uh? And aaafter that, go to talk to Alexander, but it could be that you don't talk with Alexander about something in special and then the doors don't open, so make sure you talked to him about everything and the doors will unlock.

If you're patched and not modded then nothing wrong could happen.

9. nerfed@tip

nerfed@tip New Member

thank you! :) I totally forgot about that note - and it dawned on me - I didnt read it :\ . I had redone the Dark Elf tree about 5 or 6 times to get it just right, and I forgot to read the note in the end. Doh, my fault, thanks a lot - now I can continue on with the game after all.

Our Host!