Ruby Tuesday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Settler, Nov 13, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Settler

Settler Member

Has anyone got an original (Beatles) version of Ruby Tuesday? So far, I haven't found it on any albums, or iMesh (that includes the KaZaa servers, I think). I've been putting up with a Rolling Stones cover - believe me, it gets painful sometimes. If anyone's got the mp3, or knows what album it's on, it'd be much appreciated. Cheers.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

3. Settler

Settler Member

*sigh* After 36-odd hours, I get one reply. Great.

Damn.

*bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?[/quote]

4. Settler

Settler Member

*bump*

Okay, last time. Does anyone know? Please?

5. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I've not got it, mate, but I suppose I could get hold of it for you. I'd have to get my brother to get me the CD, then rip it and serve it for you. Are you desperate enough for me to go through that kind of aggro?

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

What do YOU get out of it Fatman? Of course Settler will want you to go through the aggro...I say you make him come to England, borrow the CD off your brother, rip it onto your computer, fly back home, then you transfer it to him.

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I get the warm, smelly feeling of having helped a fellow HoLer. I should point out, my brother would be buying it for me, not lending it to me. The reason I mention him, is cos he deals collectible records.

Actually, Settler, if you want me to ask him, I could find out how much it would cost for you to buy the CD from him, if you like.

8. Settler

Settler Member

Sure, if he's got it, that'd be great, except I haven't seen it on any discographies...my dad thinks it's originally by the Stones, but I'm pretty sure that they covered the Beatles version. Mr. Brother would know, I guess.

9. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

Even if info from the internet can be unreliable, i think i'll put my trust in http://www.rockonthenet.com.

I'm not much of a stoner myself, so i'd probably enjoy the Beatles' version more. Never heard it though :???:

Our Host!