Portrait Processor help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marcus Hadespyre, Aug 31, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Marcus Hadespyre

Marcus Hadespyre New Member

Hi, I posted this earlier on the Arcanum website when I wasn't sure where the link to the terra-arcanum forum was (was right under my nose all along!) Anyway, hope someone can help.

====================================
    I've downloaded a portrait processor for Arcanum off http://www.terra-arcanum.com and I can't seem to get the thing to run. I've placed the exe file in the modules directory and have tried running it in 256 colour mode but when I run it it still gives an error message of: 'The file OLEAUT32.DLL is out of date. This program requires a newer version.' What am I to do?

2. Calis

Calis Member

Humm.

Try downloading the Character Planner (version 1.5 with the full install package, not 1.7). The installer should update all the files needed for the Portrait Processor as well.

3. Marcus Hadespyre

Thanks Calis. Doing that seemed to solve the problem - although I now have another question. It says that you should save the portraits you convert with the processor in the same directory that Arcanum stores its portraits. Only problem is, I don't know where that is. I though the portraits were all stored in DAT files anyhow?

4. Marcus Hadespyre

5. Marcus Hadespyre

Our Host!