weird bug in T'sen Ang

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by runey, Sep 23, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. runey

runey New Member

I set loose the orcs and they ran through, killing dark elves. I went and helped, because I'm a helpful sort like that. I even killed M'in Gorad. I then go to leave the city and end up at the entrance (at the base of the trees, I guess) where dark elves *and* regular elves attack me. Magnus starts complaining about attacking good people, Virgil can't leave, and it's a mess. I "fixed" it by just not letting the orcs out and going on my merry way, but any idea what happened? Why are there regular elves outside the city anyhow?

2. carlstar

carlstar New Member

buzzz

Magnus has this inbuilt bug and its not just his personality but he sometimes thinks the most evil of evils are good.

Those good elves shouldn't be there, so that will be another bug.

If you dont kill all the elves in the trees the elves on the ground won't attack you.
    You can release the ogres without having to kill all the elves but the ogres will be defeated.
    You can kill the boss girl too without all the elves wanting to kill you.

What you could do is go and come back to it after advancing the story and maybe it will work.

As for the virgil problem. See above. Sometimes it just arses up.

Pretty shit advice that.

3. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

a common bug at this point you should be able to handle stuff alone anyway and if you have the teleport spell the solution is simple. Dismiss your party at the tarant teleport site, travel there and kill the dark elves and when your done port back to Tarant and pick up your crew :wink:

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Even if you were as big as Chukka, you would leave a lot of loot behind.

I once armed those ogres up good. Large guard leather, nice wood shields, boots, Pyro Axes. Two died like dogs, & the third stood at a junction, wondering which way to go with targets of oppotuinity in two directions. Whimps. Had to finish the job myself.

Have also wondered about the good elves on guard. Youngsters not fully indoctrinated? Not trusted to important field work & therefore on home guard?

5. Anonymous User

Anonymous User New Member

Teleport doesn't work when Tsen'Ang is involved. You can't teleport there or back. It's like the Isle of Despair in that respect.

Our Host!