help

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Sauron, Sep 7, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sauron

Sauron New Member

i tried posting this before but it didn't work so im tired and will have to be brief. Doc said i rob bank[i did]. he stnd on bridge. i go to bridge and he :akimbo: me. now i went back in time [loaded game] before i new he was there. i kiled the man who sked me to rob bank :rifle: . and i went to bridge. he was still there. im only a level 5 or 6 and can't take him and his two buddies. any other way to get to the side of the river that has tarant or derhom? thanks.

ps. sorry if tis has been said before but im new on these fourm and not really sure how to find old posts.

2. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Go back & give Jakob his half at night, after he has left the bar. Then kill him & take it back. (If he goes into the bar with the money, he puts 100 Gp on his tab.) He's the one who rats you out to Doc.

As for Doc; Stun. Molotov Cocktails. Dynomite(?), lots of traps, Disarm, poison (?), Charm(?), & there must be many more ways to get around him.

3. Sauron

Sauron New Member

well with jacob its kind of the other way around. i ratted hm out to the doc and a few days later he came back to the bar and doc at the bridge. jacob won't talk tome he is calling me a double crosser. as for the doc my level is to low to take him and i have no magick or teck skills :cry:

4. Menkhur

Menkhur New Member

Why did you rob the bank?

If you still have the save game BEFORE you rob the bank, then re-load, rob the bank, and as soon as you have robbed the bank run to Doc and tell him the suspicious orc robbed it.
    That way he'll go after the half-orc and not after you.
    And you get to keep the 500 gold for yourself.

If not, you're stuck until you kill Doc.
    Everyone in Shrouded Hills will hate you afterwards.
    I had the same problem.

5. Sauron

Sauron New Member

alright...this case is closed. thank you for all your help.

but the Dark Lord Shall Return. :evil:

6. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Although if you've already managed to gain passage out through the bridge and returned, then you can just walk north or west until you get the world map and leave town that way - then you don't have to kill anyone. Yay!

Our Host!