Theo's little piggy went splat!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Darkwalker, Aug 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Once upon a time there was a fat little piggy with a big belly :pig: and he made a certain halfling by the name of Theo very mad. :realmad: But Theo was a little bitch and the pig did whatever he wanted. Piggy soon moved his two brothers in, :pig: :pig: and they ate all of Theo's crops. Still being the little bitch that he was, Theo did nothing! :sad2: The piggies ruled the farm. 3:) Then one day I rolled into town with my boyz in tow. :wavey: :twoheaded: :teeth: Theo's relief was in sight! :lol: After the formalities of introduction, Theo wasted no time in propositioning me to take care of the piggies :pig: :pig: :pig: I thought long and hard. :ponder: An evil grin slowly spread across my face like a plague, :mean: I told Theo nothing would please me more than some wholesale destruction of innocent farmlife. Theo was ecstatic! :partyhat: Those bastard pigs were finally going to get what they deserved! :dead: Quietly, in the dead of night, I came upon the doomed trio of piggies like some wicked angel of death. With a roar, I sprang from my concealment and opened fire! :rifle: :pig: :pig: :pig: :minigun: Die piggies, die. :pig: :dead: :pig: :dead: :pig: My bloodlust, for the moment sated, found me replaying the gruesome scene over and over again in my mind's eye. :evil: On my way back to collect the reward from Theo, a new idea reared it's ugly head. I thought of a better way for Theo to pay me back, yes, Theo would pay in blood! :evil: I trotted quickly back to the farmhouse, and a waiting Theo. I saw the stupid grin pasted on the halflings face through the scope of my rifle as he waved at me. :lol: An instant later, heralded by a wet splat, a large part of the halflings face flew away. :eek: :minigun: I left him like that, face down atop unconsecrated ground. :dead: I walked into the night, towards the sound of a scream I heard while playing with Theo. Who's Next? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....... :mean:

2. Luinil

Luinil New Member

you have too much time on your hands

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

4. Kinnicus

Kinnicus New Member

heh, I dont have that much time when Im at home, let alone chilling at work

-Dteve

5. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

You should have got the money from theo, done his next quest,gotten the reward for that and then killed him.

6. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Funny reading up till you decided to do Theo at least. Anyway killing Theo is a bad move if you decided to train throwing one day.

7. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

Not relly that bad an idea, you get xpert throwing for free if you do the master quest and that lady in dernholm can train you anyway.

8. Luinil

Luinil New Member

i wouldnt have time to read that post at work, let alone create it

9. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

:minigun: What can I say? My job is a cake walk.

Our Host!