Mysterious World Mod

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Snobothehobo, Aug 9, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

Hello again, fellow modders! I'm gonna tell you bits about my mod, Mysterious World. Please read:
    I have 1 follower in it so far, but the dialog is looking terrible so far :realmad:
    The name is Jane, a caster. Her leveling scheme is Warrior Mage Good. You can click on my www but it says NOTHING about the mod because you can BARELY put 50 characters in text into that site!
    Still in the works. Should be finished..er..eventually :lol:
    The main quest hasn't been decided yet..again, it is still in the works.
    I need to plan it out
    I have heard this:
    Hehe. Farewell for now, fellow modders!

2. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Please, please, please... refrain from doing more annoying posts. You really did NOT have to reply to your own post with a quote of yourself.

You are starting to really get annoying now, and are giving yourself the image of an annoying jeuvenile jackass!

4. Ruelz

Ruelz New Member

Now, now, Ferret, let's not overlook the benefit of the doubt... he could be clueless as to how annoying it is, although not anymore. :roll:

Off topic, for those of you continuously asking about followers (I know some people have) if Dark Underlord likes it, i am writing a follower tutorial that should be out soon on his site with AMTUT. It is a work in progress, and will hopefully be as user-friendly as the AMTUT was. So look for it by the end of the month or beginning of September--I had to take a break from modding for a bit.

Later, all
    Ruelz

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good idea Ruelz.

6. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

I didn't post that..hmm..musta been accident..either that or someone is hacking me! I doubt it.

7. ArchGaden

ArchGaden New Member

there seems to be a severe lack of modding information out there. Sad, because arcanum modding has such great potential. If I stick with it long enough, perhaps I'll work on some contribution.

Our Host!