How Do I get this sword!!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Balston, Aug 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Balston

Balston New Member

I need to know how to get the sword that is in the Ancient Maze. You know the one enclosed by walls with no way in.

2. Balston

Balston New Member

never mind i just did a search of the foums...yes it was bothering me that much.....no one has yet to get it. I guess it must be a bug. I still want it though. gimme the sword dammit!![/quote]

3. Boon

Boon New Member

it's impossible to get that sword, originally there was supposed to be a conveyance spell that would allow you to get it but it was taken out of the game. I think that sword is just there to drive players crazy trying to get the thing.

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

:minigun:I ran into a similar problem at the altar of Kerlin, plenty of gold just sitting there. Does anybody know how to get that jackpot?

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Jackpot?

It's only around 2000 gold! :-?

BTW, Darkwalker, why do you always start your posts with a minigun? It gives you a very argumentative and aggressive look, and I'm guessing some people won't like that.

Just thought I'd warn you.....

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

:minigun: That's the point snow leopard!

Thanks for the teaser by the way, maybe you would be kind enough to disclose your method of retrival.

7. Milo

Milo New Member

It is possible to get the sword in the Ancient Maze. Or so I read a long time ago at the Arcanum Inn.

What you have to do is go to the world map and plot a course that will lead you across the ancient maze's little dot. Then, as you run across the dot, click the button that switches maps.

Depending on the timing, you'll enter the maze at different points. So, theoretically, if you timed it just right, you would end up in the blocked of section right next to the sword.

I haven't tried this because it sounds extremely frustrating. Definitely not worth the $2000 you'd get by selling this pretty common sword.

8. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

:minigun: Sounds like an urban legend to me Milo. But perhaps one of these nights if I'm truly bored, I'll give it a shot.

9. Balston

Balston New Member

that just sounds like to much work to me. :cool:_

10. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

Im not sure it would work. I've tried it on Tarant, to not have to walk over the bridge and I always end up in P. Schulers and sons. Unless the sword or the gold is the place you'd land on it wont work. Erm... how did you know the sword is worth 2000?

11. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Know what the funny thing is? I never noticed any sword in Ancient Maze :)

Our Host!