what demo ????

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don;t understand why there is no official game yet release. I have been playing the game for almost two weeks now and i am in desperade need of hints. And please be noted it;s NOT a demo version. So, anybody can help me ??

2. Aldin

Aldin New Member

Please respect the rules of this forum. No posting re: the full game until it is released, thanks!

3. Glim

Glim New Member

hehehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Glim on 2001-08-03 08:08 ]</font>

4. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Must restrain self...must not physicly harm Glim...must not mentally harm glim...must think of a happy thought...

*Thinks of all Pirates Getting Ravaged by Wild Animals.

There we go...

5. Lytinwheedle

Lytinwheedle New Member

Awww... bloody hell, can any of thes warez pukes read?? How about getting litterate and reading the pink sentence on this Fourm. Buy playing the warez version, programmers do not get money for what they make and they won't bother to make another game. Now sod off!

6. Glim

Glim New Member

Getting Paid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Glim on 2001-08-03 08:08 ]</font>

7. Calis

Calis Member

So, Glim...

how did you manage to afford that nice computer you're currently playing Arcanum on?

8. Aldin

Aldin New Member

Also...

gosh Glim, padding the numbers a bit? I read Jason MacIsaac's journal daily and I've noticed that the Canadian pre-order price for Arcanum is $64.99 - if you like Arcanum as much as you say you do you'll do the right thing and go pre-order it now.
    http://www.elecplay.com/?URL=journalseg.html?article=90

~Aldin

9. Jubei_TRZ

Jubei_TRZ New Member

So I'm supposed to NOT buy a machine and
    buy games and just look at the pretty boxes?
    What the hell dude?

10. Aldin

Aldin New Member

not real bright

Jubei_TRZ,
    The point is (pay attention now because this is apparently a difficult concept for you), if you can afford to pay for a thousand+ dollar computer, you can afford to pay for a game that costs less than 5% of that. Easy enough? Or should I only use words of four or fewer letters?
    ~Aldin

11. Glim

Glim New Member

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Glim on 2001-08-03 08:09 ]</font>

12. Glim

Glim New Member

pointless

I don't care anymore... ignoring this post from now on

13. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Money doesn't grow on trees...

Aldin: I think you may be oversimplifying things here. I'm not taking sides in this argument, but let's just say for an example that he's a college student, paying his own way through college, and he's been scrimping and saving for four years to buy the computer. Not everyone has a steady supply of money to toss out on luxury items. Just thought I'd add something to this debate.

14. PeeCee

PeeCee New Member

Beelzebubba.

I don't think that should make any difference. I admit that there are people out there that don't have a steady supply of money, but that akes no difference when it comes to pirate games. The game hasn't been released yet, and there is still time to save up money to get it when it gets released. Or you could wait a while longer. There is no law that says you MUST have the game on the day it is released.

/PeeCee

15. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

And that is what I did. But from a third world country, it wouldn't be very suprising if you find 98% of the country's CDs are pirated.

Our Host!