The Thieves Underground

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by YeaYea2001, Apr 5, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Ok, HOW do I join the thieves underground. Someone said that there was a guy I talked to outside of Poone's Flophouse at night, the only guy there just said "hello". will SOMEONE tell me how to join the flippin TU??

2. xzavier

xzavier New Member

flippin, wus flippin

I'm not sure if I understand what your asking without all the cussin, mayby if you spice up the question a little...

3. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

OK you need to help miss pettibone and get the elven stone for her. Once you do that you can talk to a man in a grey suit outside of her house. If you have'nt done the quest yet the he just says "Ey". If you has he tells you were to go and what to do. you ca also talk to the man at the bar in madam lils or the little woman in the train station. The girl in the train station will give you jobs for collecting items like the schematic and such.

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

other quests that will get you an introduction to the thieves underground:

helping lukan at the shrouded hills bridge

stealing gilbert bates' journal and selling it to the newspapers

5. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Or convincing Lukan the Witless you're a member of the TU (you need persuasion). Then all you have to do is talk to any of the large number of TU members in Tarant, notably the guy next to Pettibone's house.

6. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Ok, BIGGER problem, the guy in tarant has asked me to go get the Golden Idol of Kree. Problem is, I found the city, and looted it, when i was getting to the Williamson Homestead. I sold the idol. now what??

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Go find it. If you're lucky, it'll still be in the same shopkeeper's inventory.

8. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

My dear Etalis, NO ONE, repeat, NO ONE is that lucky, its been 10 game years

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you should still try. and next time, don't sell anything. store it all, and steal whatever you need from shopkeepers. that way, you never lose a quest item, you always have enough stuff for the gods quest, and you're not repeatedly stuck in these situations.

<EDIT>oh, and if you sold it to ristezze, he usually keeps anything out of the ordinary that you sell him in his inventory. which is why i sell everything to him. it's not like i need good prices.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rosenshyne on 2002-04-05 21:06 ]</font>

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I like risteze. i just steal everything i want from his room in the back of the house.

Our Host!