Voults of folly Forum! The post on homosexuals in Arcanum.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YORI, Mar 31, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. YORI

YORI New Member

I think u should be open minded about the Lesbians. You guys now my best sex was: Me and 2 lesbians when you are a guy there is no better then 2 girls and yourself.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Umm. Great. *Keeps his evil moderator eyeâ„¢ on this person.

3. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

4. gamenut

gamenut New Member

Let me be the one to bring it to your attention that there are young children in this forum. I don't mind, but other young children might be more sensitive to this type of topic.

5. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I believe you're mistaking "lesbian" for "horny crack whore".

Why would a woman who's attracted to other women want to do a threesome with a man?
    Out of curiosity.

6. HexRei

HexRei New Member

i have been with two girls at once. But they weren't lesbians, they were bi.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HexRei on 2002-03-31 17:10 ]</font>

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

hey, me too! i've been with... aw, screw it. that would just be too easy... :grin:

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

*quote* too easy *quote*

now that's my type of girl :nod:

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Lesbians don't get with guys. That's why they are lesbians.

I am very open minded about homosexuality, for the record.

10. YORI

YORI New Member

Lesbians for me is females that sleeps with females, but also females that can't decide if the like males or females.

I sleeped with 2 females that haven't decide if they liked males or females. I later found out that they were in to females only.

And if you guys are saying I turn them around, I must have missjuged you, couse that's pretty low. Ok I am a guy that sinks very low when it comes to replyance but not that low.

I wish you all a very happy easter, now I have to get to my grandparants to have eggs, swedish-meatballs and pickles.... I hate pickles.

11. YORI

YORI New Member

by the way: Etalis Craftlord

The only Crack-whore I know is you, and I know I didn't sleeped with you

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

YORI, you are making the same mistake Bortiis made, do not assume. Figure things out first before you go posting on a public forum. When a woman is only attracted to other women, she is a lesbian, when she is attracted to members of both sexes, she is bisexual. Don't call anyone "undecided" call them "girl" or "guy". By the way, when you make a post, on the left side, you can find a link to a spellchecker, I suggest you try using it.

13. legolas

legolas New Member

ok HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG!!!!!! it says so in the bible. thats why the city of sodom and gomorrah were destroyed. homosexuality is a sin. your not born like that , it is a sin just like lying or killing.

14. Maniac

Maniac New Member

YEAH!!! All homos will be cleansed by burning in fire!!!

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I'm sorry, is this your really really poor attempt at a lame joke!?

16. HexRei

HexRei New Member

The bible also makes great tinder for those "hard-to-start" church arsons. :p

17. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Uhhh Maniac, legolas, I SINCERELY hope you do not meet my friend. Shes 6' 2'' and can bench 300lbs. And guess what, shes lesbian. Ive had lesbian friends, gay, bi, it doesnt matter. Aside from sexual preference, what about a gay or bi or lesbian person is different from you?

18. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

So, you sleep with two girls who are undecided about their sexuality and after you sleep with them they decide to stick to the same sex. I would bet it had something to do with your performance.

19. YORI

YORI New Member

I'm sorry Jinxed I didn't know about the spell checker. But I will NOT stand down on my believes about the decide part. Me myself respects other believes and sexual preferences. So I hope that YOU can respect my believe when I say and I quote:

"Lesbians for me is females that sleeps with females, but also females that can't decide if the like males or females"

I don't expect you to agree with me on the point but I expect you to at least respect my point of view.

BTW

I call it what ever I want. I have the freedom of speak here in SWEDEN. So I can say undecided if I wish, but for your sake I will call it "girls" or "guys" from now on.

I hope I didn't upset anyone. I think that people are allowed to say what they want and when they want it, that's wy I like this Forum + that the whole site is about Arcanum and are absolutely great keep it up, guys and girls.

20. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

YORI, you are being awfully royal about this. What I told you the way the forum works like, you don't like it, either point out *real* flaws to me, or change your ways. What you said about freedom of speech, well lets think about it this way, if you go into a nice restaurant, and suddenly scream, "Hitler is GOD"! What would happen? Think about it, same thing applies here. It's called "etiquette". I hope you understand.

Our Host!