what followers can you get in shrouded hills

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by legolas, Mar 26, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Any pure ore your going to get, you won't get until you leave the Shrouded Hills. When you finish the Besty Toone quest there will be some in her mine or you can get some at the Wheel Clan. The other way to do it is to go to Tarant and get Magnus. He can make it.

2. legolas

legolas New Member

3. YORI

YORI New Member

If you go and blow up steam engine, then pick up the packet for Dunne, and then give the conteble the piece to fix that steam engine Dunne will not have hard feelings and you get all the quest. I did all the quest and left S.H with a Lvl.12 character.

That was great becouse I got to Lvl.15 when I arrived in Tarant becouse I did get many random encounters.

4. Mr. Mellott

Mr. Mellott New Member

Also in the north part of the city there are 3 wolves. Im not talking about the ones behind the Bessie Toone Mine. They are in the area between the mine and Gypsy.

5. legolas

legolas New Member

i killed 2 of them today ,but not the 3rd one

6. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I could beat the thieves easily only with my evil necromancer. One harm, two harms, three harms..............three corpses.
    With other characters I use this trick.

Leave Virgil at the village. Near the bandits look around where there is more place. Put a dynamite and start running around. You should first learn how much time it takes for the TNT to explode. So then running around run away at the last second. It might take some tries but it always worked for me.

Our Host!