All those items...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by anyholm, Feb 26, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. anyholm

anyholm New Member

Bought the game yesterday, with a 75% discount. I have been sooo close to buy it now and then at fullprice, so I am pretty happy. Have a few questions though.

I have created a Elf leaning towards the Magick. Are about to leave Shrouded Hills, but my inventory are stuffed with strange items. Items i think are mainly used by Herbalists, Smiths, Alchemists etc. Most of the items arent sellable to merchants...

What do you people do with those items ? Keep them, if an opportunity to use it arrise ? Im talking about the electrolyte, metal plate, broken revolver etc... (I will keep the plants used for healing salve)

- anyholm

2. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

If you are going to be a magical character, just toss the crap. They are for techies. As far as healing salves, they won't work if you jack up your magikal ability. If you get your Haggle high enough to sell it, you only get a couple of coins per piece.

3. kcwong

kcwong New Member

Yup, toss away those junks - but keep healing salves and fatigue restorer. Unless your magic aptitute is really high (say, above 50), they can be your life-savers.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

This topic will be moved to the spoiler board shortly.

5. anyholm

anyholm New Member

Thanx for the replies, all. And i guess i learned another lesson. The thread turned out to be a spoiler... Ah well - didnt mean to spoil anything for you fine guys and gals out there... Just wanted an advice :wink:

- anyholm

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Egads! Is that a post from Jinxed I read in here? Decided to come back from MIA did you?

7. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Maybe its his new script?

8. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You can sell everything (well almost) to junk traders like Riestezze in Shrouded Hills, guy standing near docks in Tarant and others (OK I admit I cant recall anymore of them right now - happy?).

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Actually, the junk dealer at the docks is probably the best place. Don't use the halfling in the Boil.

10. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Our Host!