What items do you collect??

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Tidus, Feb 17, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

What items do colect in the game? no matter how sane or mentaly ill you are you must collect somthing

I colect Elvan items i dont use them cos im a techie i also used to colect all the the guns

:minigun:

2. HED854

HED854 New Member

I try to collect hexed items... It must be funny to wear em all :grin:

3. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

One thing I would suggest collecting is a couple of everything you use to offer to the "gods" and storing them someplace. I've collected barbarian armor, elvish armor, lots of swords and axes and built myself a secret armory in the Boil so I can take over the city (oops, now I've gone and spoiled it-nobody tell G.B.). Whatever makes you happy man, there's nothing you need to collect. Oh, I also collected skulls. I had a pretty nice collection from my days (nights) as a graverobber...

4. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

I guess Money doesn't count ...

I don't recall collecting stuff really, or it must be gems, I has a couple of each one, in all shapes once.

Some people collect followers :grin:

5. gamenut

gamenut New Member

I filled up the Plough's warehouse with the items I stole from the shopkeepers around Arcanum.

6. Milo

Milo New Member

I'm like HED up there. I never sell the hexed items that I find. I store them away someplace safe. Some of them, namely the ones that do fatigue damage over time, are very useful for peacefully knocking out NPCs.

7. Tidus

Tidus New Member

I also colect junk that looks funny i remember giving virgil a railroad spike i think and telling him to take on the boil enterance at level 6

8. gamenut

gamenut New Member

That was dumb. I had trouble fighting my way into the boil as a level 15 half-ogre. Are you crazy?

9. Gladius

Gladius New Member

I collect notches on my arcane staff, for each killed enemy one. I'm running out of place...

Our Host!