Heartstones

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by ThreeDogs, Feb 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

I am finally playing a character that has not screwed up the gods quest. However, to complet the quest you need two heartstones and you need one for the iron clan safe in tarant. My problem is i can only find two stones at the beddoken village. Is there a third stone or some other way of dealing with this?

2. basset64

basset64 New Member

what is the gods quest? wjo gives you it? and the only heartstones i could find were in the bedokkan village.

3. Milo

Milo New Member

You can learn more about the Gods quest in Tarant. Behind the library, in the far north eastern corner of the city, there's a house with three dudes in it. One is a demonologist, one is the guy who sells tech manuals, and the last guy is the one who'll clue you into the whole god's quest.

The Bedokaan village is the only place I know of where you can find heartstones. They appear randomly on the ground. They're hard to see sometimes. Just keep looking. Believe it or not, they are there.

4. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

hmmm, let me be more specific. I found one above the pit where the elf is kept and one above the blue guy. Are there any other stones? If so where?

5. Milo

Milo New Member

On the ground in the Bedokaan village. They appear randomly, from what I hear. If there doesn't seem to be anywhere around, then leave for awhile and give it some time to respawn. Then check back.

Other than that, I don't think there is another place to find heartstones in the game.

6. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

I heard that in that Bedokian(spelling?)village is some guy(lizard)that can join you?
    But where is that dude??It would be COOL to have lizard in your party.

7. Milo

Milo New Member

Yes. Yes it's true.

I can't tell you the exact location of the dude (Waroman). All I can say is that you'll know him when you see him. He's a different color than the "standard" lizard guys, IIRC. I'm also not sure what the requirements are to get him to join. I got him to join once, when my character had a high(ish) charisma/persuasion, but I'm not sure if that was the key for getting him to join or not. I think it also might have something to do with how you deal with the missing elf quest and/or the poacher's quest.

8. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

SPOILERS

First go talk to the chief (he's the blue one)you need three ranks of persuation and the conversation tree is VERY LONG you have to convince him all warm bloods are not the same. do not agree to kill the poachers you have to do the quest without violence. Then he will direct you to warroman who will join you. he is master in bow and at least expert in melee. he wont wear armour though. Here's the rub, if you don't agree to kill the poachers so that you can get warroman then even if you find the poachers camp later they will not be there. This is bad if you were intending to get an elephant gun from them. The only one in the game that is not made by your character.

9. kilnar

kilnar New Member

Not just in the Bedokan (sp) village..

I've never been to such a place, but I've found at least 1. I think 2 or 3. I can't for the life of me remember where though.

Our Host!