Library in Tarant

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Jaks34, Feb 14, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jaks34

Jaks34 New Member

When I go into the Tarant library to get the "Curse of T'sen-Ang" book from the librarian, there is no one in the library, just a bunch of book stands. Is there another building that I'm supposed to go to, or is it a bug and I have to start over?

2. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

The librarian should be there mayby you are getting there too early or too late go there around noon. Other wise it migh be a bug, not that unusual. There is a dwarf at the wheel clan that will give you a quest and twice that i have been through there he never gets out of bed no matter the time of day

3. gamenut

gamenut New Member

ThreeDogs, I have heard of the sleeping dwarf. I think you have to leave the Wheel Clan cave and come back in the morning. Or you may need to have your game patched.

4. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

As I remember correctly the librarian doesn't leave the library anytime day or night. But if she doesn't show up, just grab a shovel from a junk dealer, dig up Victor Misks grave in Caladon, grab that book, get someone, the dwarf or his Victors wife (at 9 Grey Wolf terrace) to tell you where Roseburough is and dig up Philip Misk's grave-the one that has the real book you need and gives the location of T'sen Ang.

5. basset64

basset64 New Member

make sure you dig up victors grave at night when the guards leave or they'll attack you

6. Jaks34

Jaks34 New Member

Okay, I know where Caladon is, but how do i get there. Is there some mountain pass I have to go through?

7. kcwong

kcwong New Member

Once your character knows where Caladon is (when Caladon is shown on map), you can travel there by ship. Just ask the ship captains in Blackroot, Ashbury or Tarant.

Our Host!