My interview with Quethim

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bryant1380, Feb 12, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Hello, and welcome to Retard's T/A Poster Interviews! Today we are going to be talking with Quethim. As most of you know, Quethim was MIA until a month or two ago. And now, let's bring out our guest.

R: Quethim! Hi! I have so many questions for you.
    Q: ...

R: Quethim, my first question. How the hell do you pronounce your name? And where did you get the name from?

R: Very interesting! Now, I want to talk to you a little about Ioo. Formerly know as Loo. I realize this may be a touchy subject with you, so please share any thoughts at your own pace. How do you feel now that he is gone, apparently for good? Do you miss the whole "Loo's slamming me, so I make cute, out-of-context replies that have nothing to do with anything, except pisses Loo off that much more" thing? Your comments?

R: Thank you for sharing that with us. I know it must be hard. Well Quethim, we're down to my last question. How old, exactly are you? I know several of our audience members know, but as somewhat of a newcomer myself, I am curious.

Quethim, thank you for being with us today. Tune in next week, where we'll be interviewing another one of our exciting posters!!

(Ahem. Sorry bout this guys. Just wanted to know a little about Q, and I guess I got carried away. Q, you can fill in the blanks if ya want.)

(I don't know why I picked Q, I know he will NEVER read all of this :smile: )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: retard on 2002-02-12 03:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: retard on 2002-02-12 03:38 ]</font>

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well actually since it was about me I did read it all.And to answer your really dumb questions.

Quethim is pronounces Queth as in quest but take out the st and add th.And then just add im..him without a h.

And where did I come up with the name...well if you go on blizzard a lot of the times every name you want is taken.So I decided to make up a name and dont ask me how Quethim came to be the name.I was just makeing up a lot of names and Quethim sounded like a cool name.There are many more names I made up.You want to hear them?

And how old I am is 15.I am in the 10th grade.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Can I be interviewed next please??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkUnderlord on 2002-02-12 11:38 ]</font>

4. zlobster

zlobster New Member

Who the hell told you loo was gone, retard?

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

I think your post was dumb

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I'd still like to be interviewed next please. Oh come on! Interview me! Interview me now! Seriously.....

8. Ioo

Ioo New Member

We heard you the first time.

9. gamenut

gamenut New Member

10. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well Ioo technicaly we never heard him. You see word do not talk and so therefore we did not "hear" him. Yes we read what he wanted to say but we never heard him.

11. Milo

Milo New Member

hahahaha
    Quethim > Ioo
    Quethim Uber Alles

12. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Of cource I am greater then Ioo.

And if anyone wants to know what uber alles mean I will tell you(since milo thinks I dont know duetsch :smile:) It means over all(I think)

13. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Well... you are right and wrong at the same time... I said what he wrote out loud so I heard it, but not him. But, you see, the idea of posting is to get a certain information to someone else. So, since you all understood what I meant, and received the information, it's a good post!

Here we see an active use of a defense mechanism called Fantasizing. It makes it easier for Quethim to accept the stress he is getting from not being able to be as great or greater than me.

I don't know what Milo thinks but I'm sure only you know duetsch, for such language does not exist, or is unknown to the rest of the world. The root of word Deutsch isn't at all the word duet which means:

A pair.

Now Deutsch means German, in German.

****!Been through the void and back!*****

And here's a Wolpal Wabbit SCRIPT for ya!
    :realmad: :bunny:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ioo on 2002-02-15 09:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ioo on 2002-02-15 09:37 ]</font>

14. Milo

Milo New Member

I think Douche is a beautiful, clean language. It is as refreshing as a summer breeze. When I speak Douche, I feel as though I'm taking a relaxing walk along the beach in a pair of white cotton bikini bottoms.

15. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well you see technicaly duetsch is a word. You said it mean German in German so there you go it is a word(technicaly). But no it is not in the English dictionary. But it is a word.

Our Host!