Glimmering forest

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by cassidy, Jan 7, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. cassidy

cassidy New Member

1. How do I get the humans out of the forest (Raven's quest)...I keep talking to them but they won't budge

2. How do I solve the murder at Qintarra...I talked to the female elf about her husband...she got pissed off and won't talk to me now....how do I find her husband???

2. Odi

Odi New Member

1. There are a few older threads that explain it better than I can.

2. When the elf goes for her moonlight contemplations, raid the vase/container in her hut. Inside is an item that will help you prove that the dwarf mage is innocent.

3. Wangus

Wangus New Member

To your first question. If you can, talk them out of it. If you can't, just insult them till they attack you and DO NOTHING. If you do nothing, the spirits will just kill the baddies.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

make sure you hit F5 as soon as the battle starts or your characters will die

5. Longtooth

Longtooth New Member

I make all my follower's wait outside b4 i go into the ache, then i talk them into attacking me and they die from the spirits.

One warning though...If you are using the Shield of Force remove it. It does 1-10 points of damage when someone hits you and you will be killed by the spirits along with the humans.

6. Longtooth

Longtooth New Member

Talking to the wife about the wineglass never worked for me, you have to get the empty poison vial out of her treasure chest and talk to her about that instead, then you'll get to the dialog about wrath commiting suicide.

7. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Wrath is dead in his hut. It's two screens North (up) from Jormunds hut. Search Wrath and you'll find an empty glass. Take it beck to Jormund's hut and talk to the guard out front. Then talk to Jormund.
    Go to Wraths wife's hut, and wait until she leaves. Advance time until she does.
    Go into her hut and find the vial of poison. Return to the guard with this item, and Jormund is a free Dwarf!

8. TrenchBroom

TrenchBroom New Member

Last time I did that, I couldn't find out about the suicide even though I had the vial.

9. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Welcome to the Forum, TrenchBroom! :wavey:
    Did you have the glass with traces of poison on it AND the vial of poison?
    And notice I never said anything about talking to Mrs. Wrath. You should never speak to her.
    There is no suicide.

Our Host!