Nasrudin's tomb

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by bryant1380, Dec 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

How do I find Nazz's tomb? Hadrian told me something about a hole or door in the sewer walls, but I can't find the shits.... Where is it?

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

*possible spoiler*

as soon as you walk out of the temple there's a sewer grate just to the left of screen next to the door go down there and look for some broken (tiles?) in the wall through them is the tomb

3. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

The passage to it is at the back of the temple guarded by 2 guards. Use picklocks or unlocking cantrip to enter.

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

ok, I found the door in the sewers, but it says "before I knock the third time, I need the password" What is it, and where do I get it?

5. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

How? I talked to him, but he never told it to me...........Talked to him before and after I went to the tomb door.

7. Tommyz

Tommyz New Member

Acctually you are on the wrong side of the tomb. Exit, and walk the sewer to the left, then a bit up, and then to the right (the room to the far north of the sewers). This will take you to a room with three barrels. Behind these barrels is the correct enterance. If you use this enterance you will reach the other side of the door which asked you for the password. You see, a player has to have a high persuasion to get the gnome priest to give you the password.

Could you take a look at some of my questions and see if you know some answers.
    Thanks.

8. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

1. kill 2 guards near the door and get in by using lockpicking/destroying/canlock stript.

2. wait untill night, and let the guards face wrong side of the wall. then use the prowling skill and picklock the door open.

3. wearing priest robes (which can be found inside the castle) and tell guards that you're one of the priest need to visit someone inside the door. this needs good CH & persuasion skill to do it.

4. go down the sewers and look carefully around the walls, then enter the passage. once you have entered, you have following choices.

*learn the password from the gnome priest, this requires good CH & persuasions skill.

*knock down the door and fight few stormtroopers.

*go on other way! few high level undeads may causing you problems.

when you get in to the tomb, grab the bones. also don't forget to read the signs on the tomb.

Our Host!