Isle of the dead.. or something...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Jerelith, Dec 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jerelith

Jerelith New Member

Well, i got to that island that is supposed to be off limits and all.. the Isle of the Dead.. or Damned.. can't remember right now.. did a couple quests.. and talked to the dwarf leader of the little town there..

Well, I went back to the mainland to continue to look for the other dwarves (as part of the main game quest) and I can't move the rock. I later found out that i needed some glasses from the dwarf leader.

My problem is, I can't get back to the island to get the glasses from the dwarf. Can someone please help me out..

Jerelith

2. vanderling

vanderling New Member

You have an optician in caladon... you need to bring him a kathorn crystal.

3. Chryssalis

Chryssalis New Member

First of all. ITs the Isaland of DEspair.

I *think* you can get back there by talking to the guy who took oyu.not sure.
    There 3 way si know of to do this quest.

1.steal schematic from dwarf (theyre in his drwawer)

2.Kill his ass (yes.. i did thi when he caught me stealing..he was an ss anyway down he went.

3.well.. oyu can go to Ashbury i believe where theres an optrition. Kive him some of the gree crystal stuff..KAthorn or whatever..that stuffs all over the damn place..in chests..ect. I htink he charges you a bit too.

4. Chryssalis

Chryssalis New Member

OH yea.. maxed perception also gove you see invisible... and that should mean you can see the entrance tot he wheel clan.

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Visit the optician in Ashbury. Bring with you a Kathorn crystal and 1000 coins.

6. cassidy

cassidy New Member

I just persuaded the dwarf to join my party...brought him to the Wheel Clan...and they all love me...

Our Host!