Where is Myrth?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Wasteland Knight, Nov 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wasteland Knight

Wasteland Knight New Member

Argh. I have been searching Stillwater for over 2 hours (realtime) and I still cannot find Myrth. Can anyone help me out?

W-K

2. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Myrth is just to the north (to the right) of the Geshtianna(sp?) Temple. One or two doors up. He might not appear if you haven't fulfilled certain objectives in the game. What level are you?

3. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

4. Milo

Milo New Member

Is that you, Ioo?

Anyway, I don't think Myrth will be there if you're not at the right point in the storyline.

In other words, if you were sent to Stillwater by following the plotline, he'll be there. If you stumbled on Stillwater but aren't at the point of the main storyline where you have to be in Stillwater, then he won't.

5. Wasteland Knight

Thanks Milo! I have not actually been sent to Stillwater yet, I found it while I was wondering.

6. Wasteland Knight

Really? Wow, does this mean you were raised in complete isolation by super-intelligent androids and just now have been released into the world?

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

It's unfair being called that. Alot more people had problems with the non-existant Raven in Quintarra. Since you need,to have been told where the elf city is by myrth or the shrouded hills healer. If not, getting there following the coords, you get to quintarra byt Raven is not there. Same with Myrth, if you get to stillwater using the coords, he is not there. So FluffyLittleRabbit, be alittle more thoughful next time.

8. Glupii

Glupii New Member

Quintarra

OK Myrth will not tell me anything, the best reaction I can get from him with my sunday-go-to-meetin clothes is in the high 30's. I assume because I am a dwarf and/or a techy. Might also be my 8 charisma. Anyway, he will not tell me anything. I saw the note about the healer in Shrouded hills and went back there (Doc something) and never got the speach option to ask anything other than to apprentice or be healed.

I am stuck. Any help?

9. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

It isn't Doc Roberts you need to talk to in Shrouded Hills. There's a female Elven healer in SH. She mentions that she'd like to retrieve the necklace of her ancestors. Myrth happens to be wearing that necklace. Get it from him however you want to and take it back to the healer in Shrouded Hills. She'll tell you how to get to Qintarra.

Our Host!