Tobacco leaves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blunder, May 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blunder

Blunder New Member

Has anyone found any tobacco leaves while roaming around in the wilderness? The only harvestable plants that I have come acrossed so far are the two plants for the healing salve and cocoa leaves.

2. Zed Blacksword

Zed Blacksword New Member

I´ve found three leaves....
    and a LOT of plants (at the crash site?????)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zed Blacksword on 2001-05-28 14:03 ]</font>

3. Blunder

Blunder New Member

IRC, I found some at the crash site, but that has been the only place I have found tobacco at other than through the merchants in SH. I wonder if it is maybe an imported good and doesn't grow native to the island/continent that we are on.

4. monkeypunch

monkeypunch New Member

in the beta i found tobacco leaves in tarant.

5. Skorpios

Skorpios New Member

I'm pretty sure that Jason has mentioned in his journals that some plants are more commonly found in certain terrain types - as some of these are missing in the demo or are not (easily) accessible that might explain the lack of some herbs.

6. Blunder

Blunder New Member

I know what you mean Skorpios. The sw corner of the continent has no harvestable plant life at all. I haven't played in the Morbihan Mountains much. Maybe I'll roam around there and see if I can find some.

7. omnipotent_256

omnipotent_256 New Member

i have only found tobacco leaves outside the demo area, but you dont have to go very far to find them

8. Blunder

Blunder New Member

Still haven't found any of these no matter where I searched for them. If I find them while exploring then great and if not, then I'll just buy the one or two that are available each time I pop back into SH to unload. :sad:

9. Zen

Zen New Member

I`ve found a crapload of tobaccoleaves!!
    In the wilderness you can see flat bushes that look almost like a pile of leaves. These bushes are almost everywhere and they have a dark green hue. However, these bushes are not tobaccoplants. Now, the tobaccoplants look exactly like these bushes, but they have a light green colour. And if eaten they seem to restore a wee little bit of fatigue. :smile:

- Zen

10. Blunder

Blunder New Member

I wonder if there is maybe something wrong with my install then because I have seen lots of those bushes that Zen is talking about, but they don't change color when I put the cursor over top of them. I've tried to hilight every plant there is in the wilderness. I'll just have to keep trying.

11. Zen

Zen New Member

I`m not saying every flat and leafy bush is a tobacco bush, just the lighter green ones. Come to think of it I`m not sure if the bushes really aren`t coca leaves..

Makes more sense as to restoration of fatigue, since natives chew coca leaves for endurance.

- Zen

12. Jureel_Krix

Jureel_Krix New Member

The ability to be a coke dealer? In a game? Shameful :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

13. Blunder

Blunder New Member

I think they are all just coca leaves. Once you get a bit higher in lvls though, fatigue turns out to be not much of an issue anymore. At least not for a techie. Casting spells all the time may be a different story.

14. Jureel_Krix

Jureel_Krix New Member

Our Host!