Master Dodge Quest Bug or Problem

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Flieg, Dec 5, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Flieg

Flieg New Member

So here I am with Master Melee already and Druella hates me, but I found Adkins and agreed to off Garrick Stout. I do so and collect his eyes to prove to Adkins that I did the deed. I search the body for the potion which is supposed to cure his blindness and reunite him with Druella, and I can't find it! Hunh?

Is this a bug? Or is there something I
    needed to do earlier? I did not betray Druella, but forced her to come with me when I did the Melee quest. After killing Stout,
    however, she tells me to "take the potion to
    Adkin", but there's no potion!

Request advice. Adkin will train me in Master Dodge, but I really want to unite the two, from an RPG standpoint.

2. vanderling

vanderling New Member

stout hasn't the potion on him, you can only have the potion by doing his quest, he will give it to you through the dialog.

3. Flieg

Flieg New Member

Bummer

In other words, to do this good quest of uniting Adkins and Druella, I have to first
    do bad by refusing to kill Stout right off and actively betraying Druella. Damn.

4. Squish

Squish New Member

The story goes best if you talk to the dodge master first, then then the melee master for future reference.

5. vanderling

vanderling New Member

I think for me druella agree to make as if she would marry to stout, then stout give me the potion as a reward for retrieving druella, I receive my mastery in melee and then I kill him when druella ask for that in the dialog box... hope that help you.

Our Host!